Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The Truth

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Truth - Postby anax » 27 Oct 2020, 22:23

I've tried to explain things to him many times, like how binds are baked into the game (cuz actions are "bound" to certain keys from the go), or how it's not possible to "texture hack" or have "5 meds on spawn" ... but nothing gets through.

it's become clear since prob 2016 or earlier that he will never stop, even more so in the last year or two where he's demonstrated yet again that he's completely obsessed with the status he thinks he has.

It's safe to say that he requires a lot of mental help and this obsession is ruining his mind, he's even making threats now instead of just blabbing about 1:1 webcaffe.

When he does play, he makes the game unenjoyable for anyone still popping in for a match, or on the off-chance any newb finds out dx had MP, having a mentally unstable score-obsessed idiot spam planted nades at you because he is pathetically obsessed with getting a sshot, thinking that every player is Dani or Reclaimer, is probably a metabolic end product experience that will turn them away... (and so is being told to get cancer by an Italian manchild :bwahaha: ) ...

Definitely no reasoning with him even though I really wish I could talk sense into him.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Truth - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 30 Oct 2020, 01:07

Yo, Nobody,
only reason I wrote that letter to Darko on this thread was I was genuinely dreading what seemed a likely possibility the guy might commit suicide because of what he perceived as cyber bullying. I can tell that in his mind he is the victim, and honestly, altho I dont really care what happens to him at this point, and I take no responsibility for his disproportional reactions to what little attention I give him, I dont want anyone even thinking whatever he does is the result of my actions.

So let's please not spread the blame here. If we have to suspend our belief in facts, wear kid gloves, and walk on eggshells to appeal to the sensitivity of one abusive and delusional user on this board, it's gonna go dormant again and the croatian invasion claims victory.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: The Truth - Postby Kaiden » 30 Oct 2020, 19:55

There's some serious denial going on, mixed in with way too much aggression to be healthy. Hopefully he looks for the support he needs, and learns there's more to life than accomplishments in a dead 20 year old and pretty buggy game.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 30 Oct 2020, 20:06

yeah, he definitely needed some break from this. Don't want his life to be all "DX players better than me are hackers and i am god!" and "I can harass anyone and everyone i want in a 20 year old game because some people trolled me"

I mean like metabolic end product... *love* that guy. We shouldn't be suffering for some mentally insane guy like this. He definitely deserved that ban imo. He has no right to be harassing people like this when all people were trying to do was calmly sort things out with him and poke fun at him a bit. He had it coming.

Btw, i am hopeful that he'll get the help he needs.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Truth - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 17 Jan 2021, 11:11

2020 Oktoburfest was lit. :-"

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0