Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Announcement: FGS REFORMS!!!

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Bean » 25 Aug 2007, 21:07

Sorry I'm not active in forums, but I am not on the internet long enough to be active in any! Glad you all remember I still play, I was playing with a bunch of you this morning which is why I'm posting!

I had no idea FGS was being reformed, I'm really not active in the clan and I apologize for that. The one thing I do do for the clan I guess is playing with the tag and people recognize the clan etc. If you want me to be more active in the forums I might be able to do that. I still play a lot of DX though :P

Any wars or tournaments I would be very interested in doing... my email address is mark.ciccone@gmail.com if I go AWOL from the forums again hit me up there or add that to MSN and I'll gladly play :)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Aug 2007, 00:12

well you are the oldest member, so therefore can be leader etc...

it's fine that every member does what he can, we can try and hook you up for clan wars etc on msn that's cool, it's good to see you fighting very well today...

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 26 Aug 2007, 09:45

Bean wrote:Sorry I'm not active in forums, but I am not on the internet long enough to be active in any! Glad you all remember I still play, I was playing with a bunch of you this morning which is why I'm posting!

I had no idea FGS was being reformed, I'm really not active in the clan and I apologize for that. The one thing I do do for the clan I guess is playing with the tag and people recognize the clan etc. If you want me to be more active in the forums I might be able to do that. I still play a lot of DX though :P

Any wars or tournaments I would be very interested in doing... my email address is mark.ciccone@gmail.com if I go AWOL from the forums again hit me up there or add that to MSN and I'll gladly play :)

It was really nice playing a few rounds with you. I've had a lot of fun, quite unlike Fea[R2K]. However, it was fun seeing him whine about every time he got killed (it happened quite often).
Increase in forum activity is not really needed, but it could come in useful. If you just make sure to check here at least every week, we can inform you about what's going on about clan wars and so on.

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 26 Aug 2007, 09:54

fea[r2k] is an annoyng homosexual who does nothing but whine.

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 26 Aug 2007, 09:56

You took the words right out of my mouth...

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 26 Aug 2007, 15:19

I'm sure we can have a nice little chat with him about that. No guarantees, though.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Aug 2007, 18:27

FEAR is a keen player, good fighter and does a lot of fighting. As far as I know, the only reason he has rubbed some people the wrong way, is simply the way he comments when he dies. Not referring to FEAR in this case, but if a noob kills me, I don't point out that it was a noob who killed me, if I had no ammo I don't tell the guy he was lucky etc... if he typekilled me, that's my fault for talking, not his fault for playing DX. FEAR doesn't really annoy me, cos it reminds me of Grubby, who called even hand-to-hand combat melee snipers "noobs". It's character and every character in Deus Ex is amusing in some way I guess...many players talk big, like "wtf" when a shot surprised them... MagicKilla spams it, "Ohh you gotta lucky shot!"... It doesn't make me think they are any more dangerous or skilled.

Now Cregon shooting from comm building ladders, that's another matter...
Also I don't see any humour in taking a single sniper shot to my chest, as I run out of my spwnroom, when there are no enemy in sight.

SheekDaMachine
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
United States of America

Sheek Ignores Them - Postby SheekDaMachine » 26 Aug 2007, 20:09

I ignore it. No need to reply back cause if you do. It will never end in the game. :-)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Aug 2007, 23:13

yup all that making a fuss about ladderbuggers on GODZ was a waste of time. When I map I try to make ladderbugging a waste of time, give them a very small field of view, never the whole map...

jay2k6
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

new site - Postby jay2k6 » 18 Sep 2007, 17:58

yo its me jay I bin playing DOOM3 but I'am getting back in to Deusex I seen the new site but its not letting me login please help (I didn't get a Email)

this site http://www.dxfactory.freeforums.org

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 18 Sep 2007, 19:24

FIXED: It was in his junk-mail... I'll tell people to check their junk mail from now on...

Jay, it's great to see you back here, are you doing any mapping...

Doom 3 is awesome isn't it...

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 19 Sep 2007, 09:34

[quote="Sike"]fea[r2k] is an annoyng homosexual who does nothing but whine.[/quote
Perhaps we should go around on different forums and talk about how "Sike is a noob homosexual." I'm sure you wouldn't mind seeing that you seem to have a thing about doing it yourself. Point is: Give the kid a break.. he's just that.. a kid.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 19 Sep 2007, 14:41

I think I went a bit too far when I called him an "annoyng homosexual". Well he really is annoyng and can't keep his mouth shut in-game.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 20 Sep 2007, 08:21

Sike wrote:I think I went a bit too far when I called him an "annoyng homosexual". Well he really is annoyng and can't keep his mouth shut in-game.

Damn. I can't disagree with you on that one... :cry:

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
^iTreinkonov
BUG
BUG

Shadowrunner sorry about the mishap! - Postby ^iTreinkonov » 22 Sep 2007, 16:16

I apologize for the mishap about the copy name. Bottom line it's my fault because I approve it, I was in a meeting most of the day with the design team and was tired. I forgot to tell my members that I wanted orginal names that are not been used by no one and can be tranfers back and forth from Gears of War our any other game we will be hosting on pc or xbox. I also experienced copycats with my old name. We welcome F.G.S. to drop www.freewebs.com/alienintelligence and visit our site. I thank-you for telling me before things went further. Anyway his name looks much better and suits his iteam position even more.

Return to Deus Ex