My Application

The time is right for a suicide!
Eagle
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

My Application

Post by Eagle »

1. My DeusEx Name Is Eagle.
2. I would like to join [FGS] because [FGS] is a great clan, and [FGS] has done many thing for DeusEx. Plus, [FGS] has nice members.
3. I accept [FGS]'s rules.
4. Click here for shots.
Last edited by Eagle on 28 Aug 2007, 02:57, edited 2 times in total.
SheekDaMachine
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Post by SheekDaMachine »

Garman brother right? Good luck Eagle. 8)
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Post by ShadowRunner »

Nein ist ein Schwimmbad!!! Nein ist ein NewZealander! [RTK]Garman's bro.

The funny thing about Eagle joining FGS, is that we already have [FGSn]PolishEagle, so therefore there would be a "Eagle" Squadron...

2 have voted yes, we wait for 3/4 more members to vote... good luck d00d.

I have little experience of training ppl and improving them, but I feel I could do a good job with you, I fought on 1gig processor in 500ping for a year in DX myself, I know how to overcome many of your issues, but you seem to be doing well it yourself, I noticed you are using cloak and shotgun etc... Master the art of firing 3 shots rapidly "blind" in high ping, where you fire at 90% to where u see the enemy and fire ahead, left and right at same time, one of the three shotgun shells will take his face off... if not then he's even almost actually behind you, it's all about timing... or crate camping etc... cloaking wont get you very far past me though ;)
Eagle
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Post by Eagle »

ShadowRunner wrote:Nein ist ein Schwimmbad!!! Nein ist ein NewZealander! [RTK]Garman's bro.

The funny thing about Eagle joining FGS, is that we already have [FGSn]PolishEagle, so therefore there would be a "Eagle" Squadron...

2 have voted yes, we wait for 3/4 more members to vote... good luck d00d.

I have little experience of training ppl and improving them, but I feel I could do a good job with you, I fought on 1gig processor in 500ping for a year in DX myself, I know how to overcome many of your issues, but you seem to be doing well it yourself, I noticed you are using cloak and shotgun etc... Master the art of firing 3 shots rapidly "blind" in high ping, where you fire at 90% to where u see the enemy and fire ahead, left and right at same time, one of the three shotgun shells will take his face off... if not then he's even almost actually behind you, it's all about timing... or crate camping etc... cloaking wont get you very far past me though ;)
\

thanks 4 tips, but vision lags me down :(
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Post by ShadowRunner »

In your case I think regen ftw, could keep you alive that second longer to respond to a lag-killer or ambush in the high ping...

Sometimes if my cable connection is sucking at the weekend, my sound cuts out in augs and hear none of the bullets flying around the map, sound is almost more important than fps really...

Ok I'm gonna take a look at the demo now... and find one of mine lol...
Eagle
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Post by Eagle »

lol, me and my bro use Radar, so we can get into buildings and take em over, and get bio if urgent. and Regeneration takes up a lot. And me and my bro always make sure we take some bio and some meds before going :P
Khaamilus
Master of Puppets
Master of Puppets

Post by Khaamilus »

Without Regeneration you will never be very good at augs.
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Post by ShadowRunner »

Hmm I do fine without Regen...
Elemental
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Post by Elemental »

Khaamilus wrote:Without Regeneration you will never be very good at augs.

Without sex, you can never do good in life either.. :shock:...... Speaking of which... it's weird that nobody ever mentions that anymore. DX used to have a lot of perverts and now they all went away :cry: ..... but that's ok.... i'm still here. :oops:
Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
PolishEagle
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Post by PolishEagle »

good luck bro :)
Eagle
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Post by Eagle »

ok..... :?
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Post by ShadowRunner »

Congratulations...

and welcome to the Eagle Squadron!

[FGSn]PolishEagle - Captain
[FGSn]Eagle - 2ic

All Eagle's feel free to apply...

And btw, if I get my way, [FGSn] will soon be fighting clan wars too. Just a little bit of organisation and training first, then we are off!

Usual blurb - don't forget to check recruiting and vote on polls in private section and leave your details there etc... Welcome and Enjoy the 2nd oldest clan in Deus Ex...