Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Re applying

Author
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

Re applying - Postby Kothar » 10 Sep 2007, 21:55

ok so I am coming back to Deus Ex and I would like to be in FGS again. I used to be one of the best players in the game (never could match the original FGS members like icho and axis and so on) so will you accept me back?

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
Zeitgeist
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Zeitgeist » 11 Sep 2007, 01:30

Oh cool so you're a former [FGS] guy? I thought it was only Shadow, Majestic, Icho, Roi, Khaamilus, Kuchik and Axis.

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 11 Sep 2007, 02:12

Yes I joined FGS at the same time Shadowrunner did... I was originally a very high ranking IA member until something happened in clan politics (I can't remember what it was) and we decided to join FGS Shadow and I go way back we became friends in one fight and we then decided to be mappers together ( I quit at that because it was to tedious for me) but yeah basically I was one of the best known players because of my scores and my knack for killing unsuspecting people from very far away.

( I have to say something... it was almost a year ago when i stopped playing due to some changes that happened really fast in my life so some of the details may be a little exaggerated especially the IA part i don't remember much from that clan)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 11 Sep 2007, 12:44

The story was simple, two guys had been in Z clan a week, and decided to set up their own clan [IA]. IA was lent a server and one leader mapped (me) his first ever maps... The clan grew between 10-20 members, but split into two factions, the ones that attended forums and were sober, the ones who never came to the forums... [IA] was helped alot by [CG] and [FGS], especially Ichotolot. When [IA] split up and [RA] formed, half of [IA] joined [FGS], which was Kothar, Dutch, SpiritVII, myself and who else I can't recall atm... It caused a debate in the community, "wtf noobs joining an Elite clan?"

Still proud to be a noob :D

ON-TOPIC

Kothar and I kept 12 enemies out of the DXSG base for a whole game once, which is rare, cos they usually switch team and tk you...
He's the best back-up I ever had on Stargate, we trained specifically together a lot on the maps, I hold the corridors, he holds the vents, NONE SHALL PASS THE KOTHAR, it is written... he sacrificed himself in battle for me a few times too, I will remember, his death in the vents was not in vain...

Very good sniper, nice guy, never caused any metabolic end product, was getting extremely good at sniping before he left...

Can we make an exception to closed recruitment and welcome back Kothar?

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 11 Sep 2007, 14:53

I agree Shadow. I'd say welcome back to FGS IF nobody has a complaint :)

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 11 Sep 2007, 16:32

Hi Kothar. I think I remember you :-D

Zeitgeist
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Zeitgeist » 12 Sep 2007, 00:36

ShadowRunner wrote:Very good sniper

-_- Every time I visit the arcade, I pop 50 Canadian cents into the Silent Scope machine. I take off my glasses and choose target range, and then I get 100% accuracy and set the high score each time.

Your move Berringer.

lol

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 12 Sep 2007, 08:39

Congrats, you're in Kothar. Be sure to check out the private section you can enter. :)

Khaamilus
Master of Puppets
Master of Puppets

Nationality:
Poland

- Postby Khaamilus » 12 Sep 2007, 10:29

Hello Kothar. :roll:

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 28 Sep 2007, 00:05

thank you you guys. it has been a while and I plan on making a big comeback... btw sorry about the long absence recently im still sorting some things out in life...

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 28 Sep 2007, 13:20

Kothar wrote:thank you you guys. it has been a while and I plan on making a big comeback... btw sorry about the long absence recently im still sorting some things out in life...

Personal matters are more important than playing. I forgot about this once and I had to pay a /very/ big price for it =/

Return to Deus Ex