Board index Webportal Spam ]

List Of Bad Words And The Replacement word

Author
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: List Of Bad Words And The Replacement word - Postby Majestic » 14 Mar 2012, 22:57

That would be horrific. I think you'll find that you get the strangest of looks if you said the holocaust was terrific. :D

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: List Of Bad Words And The Replacement word - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 14 Mar 2012, 23:06

Ouch, I better keep that in mind for my USA journey. :oops:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: List Of Bad Words And The Replacement word - Postby [FGS]Chees » 15 Mar 2012, 02:29

@ Asgard stating that others are homosexual often means and I quote 'The one who stated another is homosexual is most often found to be homosexual them self yet cant or wont admit it' I know my sexuality and apparently you don't and cant accept your homosexual yet use it to try and offend others by accusing them of being homosexual. In the real world who cares! change your name to Assgard :bwahaha:

-Majin-
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: List Of Bad Words And The Replacement word - Postby -Majin- » 15 Mar 2012, 03:22

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Ouch, I better keep that in mind for my USA journey. :oops:

U goin to the US? When? Can I come? Where u goin? :$

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: List Of Bad Words And The Replacement word - Postby ~DJ~ » 15 Mar 2012, 05:32

don't Nobody.. Majin is pink and weird and all.. and he rapes people..

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: List Of Bad Words And The Replacement word - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Mar 2012, 13:20

KIRK: "Spock! 2012 History database, we're sling-shotting back in time again".
SPOCK: - "The database has been damaged by time bandits Captain. It's before any one-world government. An ambassador called "Russell Bland" started something called the 2012 Riots in a part of England called New Orleans. An Empire called North Atlantis invaded Asia and fought the Talitubbies using a four-legged Human called "Canine" and a torture device known as a "Helicopter" (Spock turns to Kirk and raises eybrow). Another ambassador, "Prime Minister Cameron" became a slave trader, selling his criminals to three Americans, "Rendition", "FEMA" and "President Obarmey". It says the "World Magna Carta of 2015" never happened because another riot started called "World War 4" when a hacker called Nobody called World War 2 "terrific", which wiped out Zeffrem Cochrane, the inventor of the warp drive. Somehow this Russell Bland was spared by the renegeade slavetrader "Cameron" and somehow he successfully mind-melded with Talitubbie insurgents inside England and started the 2012 riots. We must find this Russell Bland and stop the mind-meld and rescue this hacker Nobody from the detention centre.
MCCOY: "By God Jim! I'm a Doctor...not a Vulcan".
SPOCK: It would appear so Captain.

Return to Spam