Board index Webportal Spam ]

SPAM: Clientside decoration / optimisation?

Author
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

SPAM: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby jager774 » 05 Jul 2013, 21:25

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:tl;dr

Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby Cozmo » 07 Jul 2013, 20:02

Cheers for the detailed post Deja; a lot of useful/interesting information in there.

CDX - A huge Deus Ex Multiplayer patch
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 08 Jul 2013, 00:03

Cozmo wrote:Cheers for the detailed post Deja; a lot of useful/interesting information in there.

That smells like a different way of saying:

jager774 wrote:
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:tl;dr

Just kidding lol

Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby Cozmo » 08 Jul 2013, 01:40

I hate useless posts like that other one above, so I thought I'd let him know it was actually read and appreciated :< even if I kind of made one in the process

Edit: btw sorry Deathmaster but I finally blocked your avatar

it's just that scary

Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby atrey65789 » 08 Jul 2013, 18:32

I am no moderator or anything, but if you post something off-topic, that's what the spam section is for.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 08 Jul 2013, 18:53

Thanks for your constructive critism, Atrey. We'll try to behave accordingly in the future.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby atrey65789 » 08 Jul 2013, 23:05

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Thanks for your constructive critism, Atrey. We'll try to behave accordingly in the future.

I think you may have taken that the wrong way....

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 08 Jul 2013, 23:15

Cozmo wrote:I hate useless posts like that other one above, so I thought I'd let him know it was actually read and appreciated :< even if I kind of made one in the process

it's just that scary

I wonder why people's sense of humour tend to randomly disappear like that. Thanks for your input, it's actually read and appreciated!

(that chick is made from the hottest facial features of the hottest celebrities in the world into a single face, making it the one hottest face in the world)

atrey65789 wrote:
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Thanks for your constructive critism, Atrey. We'll try to behave accordingly in the future.

The way you wrote made the impression that you weren't joking at all. If you were, then you must study more internets.

Edit: I separated the spam from the initial topic for you anti-spam whores<3

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 09 Jul 2013, 08:47

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:
atrey65789 wrote:

The way you wrote made the impression that you weren't joking at all. If you were, then you must study more internets.

Edit: I separated the spam from the initial topic for you anti-spam whores<3

No worries, I'm not pissed off. :)
Atrey is literally right there. 8-[
I posted a useless reply to that topic. Although in that case I'd do it again, tho.. lol

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: SPAM: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby synthetic » 09 Jul 2013, 09:35

Exept there was no reason to move Cozmo's initial reply that was actually appreciative towards the authors work.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: SPAM: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 09 Jul 2013, 11:00

He's allowed to re-port it in the original topic, if he desires! :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby Cozmo » 09 Jul 2013, 13:15

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:
Cozmo wrote:I hate useless posts like that other one above, so I thought I'd let him know it was actually read and appreciated :< even if I kind of made one in the process

it's just that scary

I wonder why people's sense of humour tend to randomly disappear like that. Thanks for your input, it's actually read and appreciated!

(that chick is made from the hottest facial features of the hottest celebrities in the world into a single face, making it the one hottest face in the world)

Noooo - it's absolutely amazing and I love it, but holy metabolic end product I gave myself a jumpscare from it every time I scrolled past :bwahaha: it just ... it stares into your soul

and yeah idc about my post, it was pretty useless in itself lol. The tl;dr stuff was just incredibly obnoxious

Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: SPAM: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 09 Jul 2013, 14:03

synthetic wrote:Exept there was no reason to move Cozmo's initial reply that was actually appreciative towards the authors work.

I knew someone would say that :bwahaha:

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: SPAM: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 09 Jul 2013, 14:04

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: SPAM: Clientside decoration / optimisation? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 09 Jul 2013, 14:17

Cozmo wrote:Edit: btw sorry Deathmaster but I finally blocked your avatar

it's just that scary
If you were scared.. perhaps this is better?? :-D
sasquatch.png
sasquatch.png (58.97 KiB) Viewed 16570 times

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Return to Spam