Board index Webportal Spam ]

drive on the correct side of the road

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Australia

drive on the correct side of the road - Postby mikak » 03 Apr 2014, 17:41

i've been making my dx road network sexy as, hello gutters! hello curved corners, gtfo bad fps! but i've also, utterly without ill intent, favoured right-hand drive (read: arrows painted on the bitumen), because, well; of where the steering wheel is on my car! i'm not sure where my maps are actually located yet, sort of universal slap bang wherever, circa 2030's - 2050's, but surely by the 2050's the world needs to be connected intermodally and globally thus i came to the conclusion that: to hell with american english, commonwealth english for the win, HUZZAH!!! 8-) but we've gotta stop this whole, "we drive on the 'right' side of the road, NO, we sit on the right side of the vehicle, but we drive on the WRONG side of the road, sorry world, it wasn't australia's fault, blame the english :-s

but can it possibly be considered justified to alter the driving habits of 1/3 of the worlds population, or will the question be answered by redundancy because possibly; by the 2050's the steering wheel and therefore human drivers will have become utterly obsolete? if not can i at least have a robot?
Attachments
800px-Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg.png
redvsblue
800px-Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg.png (101.06 KiB) Viewed 6342 times

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: drive on the correct side of the road - Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Apr 2014, 15:53

You can haz a robot. I haz seven of nine.

Return to Spam