Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Apophis - Postby [FGS]Chees » 14 Apr 2015, 00:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmVpx8P4GHM

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/

We are all gone on 14th. It will hit/scrape the Earth and will swing back round with the gravity of the Earth and of the Moon...Not taken into consideration by NASA yet....and theirs ya second Big Bang theory. We are all fuc**d. Stop posting bullshi* things about who owns who and scores of games no one gives a shi* about and enjoy life...you only get one shot @ it!

Posted this coz most talk/post bullshi* I thought I would join in. Well this is my prediction of of 2029.
Must add Dx will still be active then. see ya in game!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Apophis - Postby ShadowRunner » 25 Apr 2015, 20:44

Mate, Yellowstone national park is the one to worry about. A volcanic hole the size of LA.

If that caldera farts CO2 and ash, every animal on earth will die, just a few plants will survive. The last one was 640,000 years ago. It's not like worrying about an asteroid, which may or may not hit, the Yellowstone caldera WILL explode, it's a just a question of when. The atmosphere will become unbreathable, the temperature will drop and because plant life will die, the CO2 from the caldera will not be removed normally.

I also worry about the scientists in Switzerland that are playing around with fusion, colliders and searching for "mini-stars" or black-holes. I'm not sure if humans are ready to play God with genetically-modified embryos or attempting to harness fusion.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Apophis - Postby [FGS]Chees » 25 Apr 2015, 21:01

Forgot about that one bro.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Apophis - Postby [FGS]Chees » 26 Apr 2015, 00:27

I wont argue what will end us all. I'm mind stuck on Apophis in 2029 dreams from since I can remember from an early age mate. Not from watching,reading, or seeing anything from films. Only knew Apophis existed this year Always there and same scenario in my dreams but what I seen in my dreams and after reading what would happen did it click in to place. 'Big Ban Theory. ''I'm not insane my mother had me tested'' Hopefully my time will have passed before any event should take place.

If not gonna dig me a hole in a mountain and eat tin's of Baked Beans from a can for months.... But only the ones with little pork sausages in...otherwise whats the point of living \:D/ meh

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Apophis - Postby ShadowRunner » 06 May 2015, 23:55

I totally understand. I am nervous even about us crashing spaceships into Mercury and other planets and moons, we need to stop altering orbits. I guess dying in 2029 won't be as bad for me as it will be for you.

I do want to see what is in Europa and Ganymede's oceans though and I hope EM drive ships come soon and we can travel to Tau Ceti e and take a look and possibly survive the trip. Maybe EM drive is going to save the world from Apophis?

Return to Spam