Board index Downloads Deus Ex ]

[Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby synthetic » 28 Sep 2009, 17:22

armored army vehicle retex is in order.Id much rather drive a tank through that AG map though ;-)

That mod is practically useless though, until someone incorporates it into a bigger mod/map. *hint* *hint*

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~DJ~ » 28 Sep 2009, 22:49

I R ALREADY MAKING TANKZ ;D

It has the weapon aiming without really moving the vehicle :oops:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 30 Sep 2009, 04:29

I am still designing more vehicles, on the way i got some meshes I've obtained from various sources, including the eclass from hotel carone and the plane models from zodiac mod. I've got one of them already up and working with a heavily modified control system and also some dual missles for air-to-air combat :3 also going to make a bomber soon for mass destruction and I'm also designing a sports car in milkshape, I've finished the model at this point, but I'm still doing a bit of debugging and I'm still developing the maps for it, but anyone who wants to help is welcome to do so.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 30 Sep 2009, 17:04

show some teaser (pictures) so people might be interested

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Jima B » 30 Sep 2009, 19:11

Jets?
You're gonna need one big, open map for that.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Mastakilla » 30 Sep 2009, 19:28

And somehow I doubt it's quality.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby synthetic » 30 Sep 2009, 19:39

Its DX! What quality?! :D

Admit it, youll be having fun even if you just had a tnt crate to steer.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Mastakilla » 30 Sep 2009, 19:55

Hidden wrote:Its DX! What quality?! :D

Admit it, youll be having fun even if you just had a tnt crate to steer.

DX IS quality! Shame on you

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 30 Sep 2009, 19:58

Yes but he is right. A TNT crate would already turn out to be fun! :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Mastakilla » 30 Sep 2009, 19:59

Yes, but a TNT crate is awesome.
And there's still maps without TNT crates... Shocking!

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 30 Sep 2009, 20:02

Needs fixing, indeed.
thus..

mutate spawncratejail tntcrate

or

mutate spawnline crateexplosivesmall 50 :D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby synthetic » 30 Sep 2009, 20:56

In smuggler or silo I often create what I call a tank as it is. Needs bit of engineering and teamwork but you dont need a fancy mod for it. You pick 3 crates, or in silo 4, and climb on top with rifle while other drives you. Watch your head on smuggler.

Admittedly driving such a tank IS a huge disability and no where near an advantage, but *love* its fun as hell

WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 01 Oct 2009, 06:16

I'd like to thank you guys for being so supportive of my stuff... and its not just a drivable tnt crate guys, just because i t explodes does not make it a tnt crate, jeez. oh well, you asked for pics, so here is one of all the new vehicles. And just because I'm 15 doesn't necessarily mean my mod is going to suck. I have been coding for a couple of years now and I'm becoming increasingly independent and this code is all my own code except for some basic menu code I used for control interface on the menu. I will probably post a new video soon in an edit of this post.

EDIT: i recently reimaged my computer, saving the valuables on a jump drive, and when i reinstalled xfire, something f***ed up and vid taker is 10x laggier or so than it usually is, so there probably wont be any new vids until i get this sorted out...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~DJ~ » 01 Oct 2009, 10:36

That's nice

Last edited by ~DJ~ on 01 Oct 2009, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 01 Oct 2009, 10:41

Actually, the younger you are, the easier you're able to learn something. :)

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Return to Deus Ex