Board index Downloads Deus Ex Maps ]

OFMP_A51_TheDayAfterULTRA (BETA)

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

OFMP_A51_TheDayAfterULTRA (BETA) - Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Jul 2007, 08:12

Martinez's single player map edited for 24/32 slot multiplay by Shadowrunner.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ShadowRunner on 03 Jul 2007, 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 01 Jul 2007, 09:53

This gonna be in DejaVu's server?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 03 Jul 2007, 16:15

Dej put on Smuggler_TheDayAfter to test the general feel on players. It's his favourite so far, but he hasnt seen all my work. Smuggler_TheDayAfter is on BEGINNERS now, but is not suited to beginners. It is too easy to camp spwns, which contain ammo, med, bio, repairbots etc...

So I made OFMP_Smuggler_TheDayAfterBX at his request, which is on my server now and ready to go on his server when he has finished exams. I urgently need him to take off the DXMP version and put up the OFMP because spwnroom massacres are occuring on the DXMP version. The final version will not contain firebarrels and may contain 4 spwnrooms with one way doors, we'll see how it goes...

As for OFMP_Area51_TheDayAfterULTRA, it is on my server too, and waiting for Dej to take a look at it. He expressed interest in this map, so I've readied a OFMP version, if he does choose it...

The OFMP ULTRA version is massively smaller than the DXSG version, in fact besides direct tunnels between bunker and comm and tunnels between Hangar and Tower Hangar, it is no bigger than A51. The underground road, railway, deep shaft and secret base have all been removed... *sobs*

Return to Maps