Board index Downloads Deus Ex MP Mods ]

[SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod.

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

[SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby shinobi87 » 26 May 2011, 15:31

Right...
I've played all the mods, many MP games and co-op mods (including the fantastic HL2 series using the synergy mod), but nothing could even come close to the possibility of playing Deus Ex SP online with friends.

Is this mod seriously possible? I've seen attempts, including the rydberg field one, buggy but hell it's more than I could do.

Can any of you out there help do it? I know I can't.

I REALLY REALLY want this mod. More than P2027, Facetown, hell, even more than I wanted DX:HR to have MP... I NEED this lol.

Can anybody offer a serious offer of help?

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby Mastakilla » 26 May 2011, 19:50

Alot of very respectable coders have tried it and somewhat failed. I guess it's not completely impossible but I don't see much chance of it happening...

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 26 May 2011, 20:05

It requires a hell ot of effort and the time for such approaches is over I think...

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby ~DJ~ » 26 May 2011, 20:07

None has failed, for that matter. They just lost their interests/don't have time/personal life.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
THC Mario
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: [SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby THC Mario » 27 May 2011, 11:08

fights in dx aren't challenging enough for a team

There is no I in suck, only U
>> THC clan <<
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: [SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby ShadowRunner » 30 May 2011, 00:01

AG is kinda co-op

Stealth and Engineer need to work together in order to access tunnels, comm, turrets etc.
Soldier needs a good Medic right behind him.

Also SG is moving towards co-op. Cathedral requires teamwork to power the complex etc. In general you need teamwork to hold the base and to attack the base.

Also KillBobPage mod is generally co-op.

Also Arena Mod is generally co-op, players generally teamed up.

Those four mods should keep you busy.

All you need is a teammate.

shinobi87
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby shinobi87 » 27 Jun 2011, 22:53

I mean to play through the singleplayer campaign.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby Mastakilla » 27 Jun 2011, 23:16

~DJ~ wrote:None has failed, for that matter. They just lost their interests/don't have time/personal life.

That's still failing. Whatever the cause was for the mods not being finished, the bottom line is they weren't finished and thus they failed to create the mod :-D

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: [SERIOUS REQUEST] Deus Ex Co-op Mod. - Postby atrey65789 » 18 Apr 2013, 21:01

There ARE videos on YT of a co-op mod. I have no Idea how they got it to work, but there are two guys playing the story mode together.. just search Deus Ex COOP mod.

They may have done it on a LAN server.

Return to MP Mods