Board index Downloads Deus Ex MP Mods ]

Glass Bottle (Weapon) SCREENSHOTS

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Glass Bottle (Weapon) SCREENSHOTS - Postby atrey65789 » 30 Oct 2012, 19:56

So maybe I should make it to where it takes a few times to break it instead of one.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Glass Bottle (Weapon) SCREENSHOTS - Postby Mastakilla » 30 Oct 2012, 20:06

ShadowRunner wrote:I remember being a teenager at a party with my friend and talking about glass bottles in movies, my friend didn't believe they used sugar instead of glass, so I offered to prove it by smashing a wine bottle over his head. It is surprisingly difficult to actually break the main part of a wine bottle on someone's head, I had to give up because he couldn't stand anymore. He didn't feel a thing though, was completely drunk himself. Couldn't remember volunteering to have his head smashed with wine bottles.

:-D :-D :-D

offtopic;

I once tried to knock a mate out with a plastic coke bottle.

And it was empty.

:-D

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Glass Bottle (Weapon) SCREENSHOTS - Postby atrey65789 » 30 Oct 2012, 20:29

He was comparing that story to my weapon and comparing the realism to it as well.. :D

Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: Glass Bottle (Weapon) SCREENSHOTS - Postby Majster » 30 Oct 2012, 20:43

ShadowRunner wrote:I remember being a teenager at a party with my friend and talking about glass bottles in movies, my friend didn't believe they used sugar instead of glass, so I offered to prove it by smashing a wine bottle over his head. It is surprisingly difficult to actually break the main part of a wine bottle on someone's head, I had to give up because he couldn't stand anymore. He didn't feel a thing though, was completely drunk himself. Couldn't remember volunteering to have his head smashed with wine bottles. Glass in Deus Ex is like the movies, it smashes very easily.

Cool story! :-D

ShadowRunner wrote:There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)

Return to MP Mods