Board index Downloads Deus Ex MP Mods ]

Sharpshooter Gametype v1.5 Download (Update 10/27)

Author
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby chin.democ. » 02 Jul 2013, 20:58

Jager did defy donate the map to the community or give you permission to edit his work?

Also a tip: never assume a map is complete, always you a beta extension to the map name to avoid having to use a number to cover up your blunders. Since I never hosted the original map you posted, can I rename map "DXSS_Park2" to "DXSS_Park?"

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby Vexus » 03 Jul 2013, 07:36

chin.democ. wrote:Jager did defy donate the map to the community or give you permission to edit his work?

Also a tip: never assume a map is complete, always you a beta extension to the map name to avoid having to use a number to cover up your blunders. Since I never hosted the original map you posted, can I rename map "DXSS_Park2" to "DXSS_Park?"

I doubt it, I'm the only one who ever was given permission to work on his mod/maps etc. (that I know of... maybe epickarkian)

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby jager774 » 03 Jul 2013, 19:11

Vexus wrote:
I doubt it, I'm the only one who ever was given permission

Would i have the map without permission to edit it? NO.
Do I have the permission then? YES.
He sent me the map on skype a while back, I think last year.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby Vexus » 04 Jul 2013, 00:11

Ok, chillin. I believe you.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby jager774 » 04 Jul 2013, 00:24

I can't chill, my rank says it all.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby Vexus » 04 Jul 2013, 00:45

I'm not telling you to chill. I'm from California. Chillin means cool, like ok, acceptable, alright, etc.

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby jager774 » 04 Jul 2013, 11:02

Okay :-D

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby Tidus » 07 Jul 2013, 18:11

Im just wondering, if the bug is fixed, that allowed players to keep the nightvision from "Railgun" and "Gravity Gun" after scoping and the weapons switched.

I had it serval times and gave me an huge advantage to others.

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby ~DJ~ » 07 Jul 2013, 18:23

I think so, yeah, he says that over here:
http://www.deusexonline.com/

or uh I guess it says in the first page. :oops:

Though however, scope is fixed, what about the Railgun glitch thing? that got took care of too right? :o

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.23 Download (Update 7/1) - Postby atrey65789 » 08 Jul 2013, 18:29

I think so,

Ok, did you just say that the scope bug wasn't fixed but then you just said it was fixed?

Is it still occuring or not? lol

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.3 Download (Update 7/8) - Postby jager774 » 15 Jul 2013, 13:47

Ah you added tnm and hdtp stuff too, cool :-D

I found several bugs, maybe its serverside (im hosting it, paid server)
maybe its just me.
:
-The HDTP fire extinguisher can't be reloaded, but it still has 3 clips
-The TNM Mine can't be placed?!
-When I die and respawn, I don't have any ammo, but the weapons.
-I cant even equip trestkon's dual pistols
-When i get the daikatana, the belticon is the same as the dual pistols', but it can be equipped, still, the model doesnt show up.
-The Phat rifle doesnt do what it should, it acts as a normal rifle.
-The tranqmine doesn't show up either, it just spawns a really short laser after a delay
-The HDTP fire extinguisher doesn't do anything at all
-When i should get a Throwing Spork/Foon, It's not giving me the weapon, only the ammo.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.3 Download (Update 7/8) - Postby Vexus » 15 Jul 2013, 23:54

I know that the phat rifle requires some extra tweaking in order to be used properly. "phat" or "fat" damage type doesn't exist in normal deus ex.

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.3 Download (Update 7/8) - Postby atrey65789 » 21 Jul 2013, 05:14

I will take note... and Actually the weapons that I have problems with I will take out because the sharpshooter package went from being 50 kb to 35 megs lol

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.3 Download (Update 7/8) - Postby Vexus » 22 Jul 2013, 13:04

atrey65789 wrote:I will take note... and Actually the weapons that I have problems with I will take out because the sharpshooter package went from being 50 kb to 35 megs lol

Maybe make the weapons part of a different package, that way you don't have to download 35mb of stuff every sharpshooter update.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Sharpshooter Gametype v1.3 Download (Update 7/8) - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 22 Jul 2013, 13:16

Vexus wrote:Maybe make the weapons part of a different package, that way you don't have to download 35mb of stuff every sharpshooter update.
+1

I'd generally split ressources and source code. :)

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!

Return to MP Mods