Board index FGS Off-topic ]

Non DX what so ever! Car project

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Non DX what so ever! Car project - Postby [FGS]Chees » 01 Dec 2012, 16:06

Been doing up my dads motor from a standard Ford Focus model. Things done so far. Engine ECU upgrade, Induction kit from other blue car (in picture) placed on the Ford, Leather interior fitted, 17'' OZ Alloy rims sprayed black for now but soon to be powder coated black, full body respray from silver to black. Things left to do. Full system double tail Exhaust, Full Body kit (front, rear bumper, side skirts, wheel arches and rear spoiler) New track suspension kit (better handling and will lower the car by 7 inch also fully adjustable height) GPS Security Tracking!!! 2.0 l twin turbo engine atm may totally change to a straight V6 twin turbo time will tell. When all finished will be professionally engine tuned to track and street race conditions.
Attachments
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 8097 times
IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 8097 times
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 8097 times

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Non DX what so ever! Car project - Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Dec 2012, 19:39

I like the Focus, it's Euro size but has a hefty boot. Never driven one, but often a passenger and thumbs up there.

What are you doing about front seats?

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Non DX what so ever! Car project - Postby [FGS]Chees » 06 Dec 2012, 21:19

Nothing atm! in time will replace with full harness racing seats but not for a while as just found out the anti roll bar has snapped causing the exhaust to get broken right up to the manifold outlet + all brake discs need doing and the wheels are kinda damaged all within a week of the respray, over £600 just to put that right (not including the wheels) the council should pay for the damage as my road is fu**** up big style! as for the big boot end I don't mind that as it drives nice and handles great even with standard setup.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Non DX what so ever! Car project - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Dec 2012, 15:28

I asked because my since my mate pimped his Skoda into an Audi, with racing seats, there's no room in the back now.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Non DX what so ever! Car project - Postby ~DJ~ » 30 Dec 2012, 04:37

ON A RELATED NOTE: OMGZ I HAS FORD FOCUS AS WELL! 8-[
cept' it's.. kinda different, bigger.. different type maybe but the same thing!
and also BUMP

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Non DX what so ever! Car project - Postby [FGS]Chees » 10 May 2013, 22:57

Yeah there are quite a few different models of Focus, I forget what type this is.

Anyway an update on what has been done since. A road gritter chipped the hell out the paint on the front of the car, a week later the pot holes burst several tires and damaged the rims and suspension and wishbones and anti roll bars , 2 weeks later some little **** keyed right down the side of the new paint work. and to top it off the hand break failed when parked in the drive and rolled down the hill, damaging all the near side, front and back bumper, dented the doors and ripped the wing mirror right off.

This car is cursed somehow so me and my dad both agreed nothing more will happen to improve it...custom wise!

Return to FGS Off-topic