Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! All Others ]

CS:CZ:Source

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

CS:CZ:Source - Postby ShadowRunner » 21 Aug 2006, 17:28

I've been playing CS again offline, because I am converting some CS maps into DX maps. I have done Prodigy, which Jon is editing right now. Next I thought I might have a go at Nuke, a suggestion by Magus, or even convert one of the original HL Black Mesa maps into a DX map, or convert the HL Uplink Demo into a MP map.

'm wondering if anyone is clever enough to code some NPC's to stand still, not lag and be hostages and affect the scores in DX if they die... then we could have CS Italy and Seige and Havana, played in DX.

EDITED: Hmm...no CZ'ers?

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 29 Mar 2007, 16:24

Hmm...

Well, the whole NPC affecting scores thing falls under custom gametypes. There is no way you can have an NPC affect the scores in any of the standard gametypes.

Either way, I don't think Deus Ex needs more CS maps of any description: believe it or not, there's not many of the CS-DX conversions actually played on servers anymore (Iceworld and Dust being the only exceptions, I think)

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 29 Mar 2007, 23:41

and dxms_prodigy when it is finished, but you are right, this post was some time ago, since then I read forums more and saw that DX is DX and CS is CS.

Return to All Others