Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Real truth any my last words here

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Real truth any my last words here - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 May 2016, 21:01

For start, I came on Deus Ex because I played it since 2000, since demo version. I think I came in late 2011, or in early 2012, not sure anymore.

I saw many people, some loved to play with me, some insulted me because I said quote which many hate even today because it is truth:

"Every person can beat all, it is just mather of time, luck, skills, or all of that together, it can be lucky hit in last seconds, or happy day, or sesult of training"

Results of that:
- Many people loved me and I adored to play game with them
- Many people hated me because of my honestly

Next was:
- They called me noob
- I trained a lot and beaten them all
- They took my nickname, filmed fake videos, insulted my friends
- I trained even harder and beaten them despite of all abuses which they had
- After 2012 I told what they used, all called me I quote: "Paranoic, kid, naive, guy who halucinate"
- Very soon after that Dani admited about pistol and sniper abuses, jump bug, wall hack, exploit for meds in minimtl was discovered and much much more.....

How ended:
- I needed to apologize, to all my friends and people to continue game with at least little pride and dignity
- I played mostly in fun servers
- I made today probably my last zero augs match

Truth:
I played last 2 weeks zero augs only because there was young person which asked for training. He was not sure how good I am since I was rusty, and besides many of those "loud" people called me noob and weak person. Well that weak person played last 2 weeks without hidding in all zero augs server with my own nick AND I WAS NOT NEGATIVE IN SCORE AT ALL. Not only that, I won, or I was in worst situation best in my team. Not bad for I quote "bad teacher", "noob", and who knows how they called me. I do not care, but remember, that same noob played on fps 59-60 what is top in DX, while some of them played up to 180, and their advantage in close combat is normally hilarious so I could only play with saniper where I was anyway best of the best. I must admit in those 2 weeks, there was one person which startd against me with 2:0, but later i turned to 6:2 against him, before match ended, he started with words, easy or down..... It was masterkilla....... Same guy which told that I never beaten him, so my friend, do not tell that you have not played with me, now you saw, and you admited i quote: "I guess I was wrong". Well funny thing how he was polite after I turned score, but he was at least honest, and I respect that, besides his sniping skills are really good, I have not expected there is someone who can be so good.

After that came Anax, yes, he told he had 9:0 against me..... Bla bla bla bla, I gues she played against some player, and normally that was Darko. How I know? He told that in fun server, so I came in zero augs...... And guess what. Well..... YOu know the drill..... 2 matches, 2 wins. One in my team, without and death from other people (I fall from high building so that was my only death haha), and other was 1:1 where anax needed to admit that my sniping skills are still to good :)

Anyway, today I had last match and guess what, Anax called me crybaby, after he said that I duck too much. Well I did not know that is crime. He said that is bug. Its not bug kid, you just do not aim well. I will teach you lesson, aim at neck in such situation, so you will not miss head :) Whatever, if you do not believe ask other guys who know. I can kill easy with sniper in such movement, so its not bug, you just do not aim well. When me (crybaby) looked at ma score, I saw that I am positive AGAIN and at the top of the list, even through I talked about 5 minutes already :) So my conclusion was, If I am crybaby, why is he moaning, why he has negative score, and why all those players have negative score (even those who had more kills than me), and why they hide....... Well do not know..... I just know that I was banned soon after I told, do I talk about your binds abuse? Do I talk about your fps abuse? Fullmoon ended story there. Anyway, they had one big lesson in those 2 weeks:

I do not loose easy (since I have not lost any 1:1 match those 2 weeks), I do not loose often in team, AND I AM ALWAYS IN POSITIVE SCORE. You can have 20 hidden phantoms, sinthetics, anax's, fear's, and fullmoons, it will not put me in negative.

ABOUT GAME:
- Few people told me, those 2 weeks: It is shame to what this proud multiplayer game dropped, I could just agree, and they asked me:

What do you think about fps?
Answer: "Raised fps brings you advantage. Do not believe what they say to you, you will play faster, you will kill faster, and you will have huge advantage. Do not believe what they say that people with lower fps lag, because they forgot to tell you one tiny detail: If you lag, you also have a lot of blank hits, and you do not hit your oponent well, when he hardly aim at you, but his bullets are real danger, while your not. So imagine that you play some ancient game, it will go like insane. Same is here, 120 fps is just not same as 60. So all who exploit that are cheaters".

- If you do not admit that to yourself, then I feel sorry for any of you who use that to have advantage.

Why do you think binds are abuse?
Answer: "Binds are allowed only in inventory, if game does not support it, and when players do it manually, that is lets be honest abuse. They can tell its allowed, but it is not, it gives advantage for you because 50 % of people will not know how to do it from DX files anyway. Also, they do not stop there, they do not bind to mouse like: Press mouse button -> Medkit appears, they go even further: Press mouse button -> Automatic healing. And yes that is abuse, not only that gives to you insane advantage against users who press on keyboard, not only that gives you advantage over user who scrool, it gives you even advantage over user who has just regular bind. So yes, those are abusers, which took maximum to enhance their speed of healing". If such people think they are best, why they use it anyway.

Conslusion which I told to them today when they laughed:
If you people are so strong, why you have not accepted 1:1 with me right there? Because every single of you saw, that me and FITSG were onyl 2 players who do not hide, and you saw that I am positive in score despite how many of you played there, and despite of all fps and bind abuses which you use. I asked every single of you there to play with me 1:1 if you think binds and fps will help you, you guys refused, why? Because you knew that you will loose, same as in 2012, same as in 2013, and same as every single year after that. So they banned me :) Its much easier than to be shamed against user who does not abuse, but it still faster and better than they are.

I do not say I am best, I just saying that I trained many people and they improoved for at least 200 %. I just say that I am one of rare pure players who do not abuse, and I ask you all this question: If you are so good, why you raise your FPS, why you bind your medkits? I do not need that advantage to beat any of you, so why you need it? I will tell you why you need it: Because you are just not so good. Plain and simple.

Phantom and Fullmoon told me, we use it only to compete with them, why should we loose, when we can use same setup and be better. Do they have right? Yes, but are those abusers, and they who use same just to beat them real players? No they are not. Real players are people like me, who are called noobs, crybaby's, and who need to play on 200 % just to beat every single abuser in this game. I did it. I am probably one of rare players who beaten them all. Do i respect them? Yes I do. Do I want to play with them? No thank you. I prooved that I do not hide, that they cant beat me, so many years in row, and I AM ONLY ONE who never hides. Because I know how good I am, WITH JUST DEFAULT SETUP.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 May 2016, 21:08

After this day (I guess many people left because of such situation) I do not see point to play with such players. I wonder how someone can call himself player or winnewr, when he has raised fps, of superbinds, which are huige advantage. Are his wins legit? No, they are not.

Why such people hide against users like me, who do not abuse? Because it would be shame for them too loose against me, but THEY WOULD BE LOUD IN CASE THAT SOMEONE LIKE ME LOOSES. BRAVO!

Since I have not lost against them, I prooved one more time I am over that, I decided to just go away from them. I will play this game only when neutral people like Poor, or Die, or zXc clan create own servers where rest of us legit players can play. Why? Why shoudl we play on 200 % to beat them? I can beat them, I am natural, I have that in me, BUT WHY SHOULD I GIVE MY BEST, when they have all on one mouse click? Why should I struggle to beat someone, when he has advantage? So that I can be proud? Sorry but to beat cheater or user with advantage you can not be proud, that is not legit fight anyway, that is only proof how good you are, but there is nothing on what you can be proud.

I will be proud to play with rest of good people on neutral server with legit setup in game. With such people I will be proud to play, starting with this day on. See ya in this game in neutral servers, internet sites, other contacts, or in other games, dear friends. Goodbye and all best.

<-(DD)->Darko

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby [FGS]Chees » 02 May 2016, 21:16

:bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:
What more to add? :bwahaha:

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby [FGS]Chees » 02 May 2016, 21:32

I know what you can add. A big apology to the the players for being a complete ass hole. Granted not all the time but mainly when your medication wore off you become a complete tit!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby anax » 02 May 2016, 23:53

Yes!! I've waited long enough for his next comedic masterpiece. Thank you Darko! 10/10

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 03 May 2016, 19:03

Oh my god.. actually tl;dr
Does it worth reading?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby anax » 03 May 2016, 19:42

BTW Darko, you asked me for a 1v1 just days ago and I said yes. Everyone moved to a better server but you stayed in spectate only to wail and moan each time I was killed by another player or cry about how I was playing.

it is useless to explain binds to you, but this is something you already know but won't accept because you must think that if you were to agree with this objective FACT, that zXc members will suddenly come into your house, confiscate your gas grenades, and take you to the nearest Croat prison (a hole in the ground with steel frame on top)
Binds are 100% a feature of the game. Maybe one day you will find the Settings menu, where you can bind medkit to any key you want, it is 100% the exact same thing as the default "9" key, except now it's on E, mouse wheel down (mine), or Alt.. whatever.

Players have accused me of "auto heal" and I find it absolutely hilarious, because an ACTUAL "medbind" which is even faster and actually IS closer to being "scripted" in some sense, is still not considered as cheating by a lot of players. I suppose it is a quick solution if your reactions are not fast enough to use medkit manually.

Edit: What about the "bindkey" feature in the console, Darko!! Oh NO! another 100% built in feature of the game that lets you make a bind for something INGAME. Warren Spector must be the Lord of cheaters... Oh my god, what about the PREFERENCES feature bro! You can tweak rendering settings in real time and even change your FPS, the whole dev team were dirty cheaters!

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Fear » 03 May 2016, 19:58

Classic comical Darko rage once again.

Basically this recent rage burst is due to him crying as usual in the middle of a deathmatch game, the admin got sick of it and kicked him twice, and with the way this kid goes on about scores, I think the score reset probably hurt him the most.

He arrives in 2012 and verbally rages at things that have been a normality in the game atleast 8 years before that, it's hilarious but sad to watch, apparently 120 fps is cheating now too, that's news to me. :winknkiss:

anax wrote:Edit: What about the "bindkey" feature in the console, Darko!! Oh NO! another 100% built in feature of the game that lets you make a bind for something INGAME. Warren Spector must be the Lord of cheaters... Oh my god, what about the PREFERENCES feature bro! You can tweak rendering settings in real time and even change your FPS, the whole dev team were dirty cheaters!

^ Read it and weep, Darko. They're all parts of the game, if you choose not to use em, that doesn't make people who do wrong.

Lets also be real here, you ain't gonna leave the game lol, you'll probably just alias, which will be better for you because everybody is aware of your comical behaviour and like to troll it out of you. Best thing you can do is just shut up and play like people have been asking of you for 4 years straight.

We all have our flaws, and the sooner we come to realise them and make the necessary changes, the better.

2004-2014
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby [FGS]Chees » 03 May 2016, 21:19

Darko meet Trevor from GTA5, Trevor meet Darko from Deus Ex. Darko's face meet the wall. I am Trevor and an anger management class just wouldn't cut it :-D

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Mastakilla » 04 May 2016, 18:19

I set my keys as I go, right now the only out of the way to set up one would be a medbind, I think Darko gets mad at everyone who plays different and is better.

So logically speaking Darko likes everyone to have the same FPS and pretty much the same input settings, he should honestly consider investing in a console, it makes sense.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby [FGS]Chees » 04 May 2016, 22:23

Darko would have an argument with the console and a major hissy fit no doubt. Like that fat kid on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpP5GhUkOo8

Darko in a nutshell :bwahaha:

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Vexus » 06 May 2016, 01:15

This seems oddly familiar

!!! -- IM A BARBIE DOLL AND IM TALKING RUUUUBBISH, ANYPLACE ANYWHERE ANYTIME! -- !!!

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby TheWolf » 13 May 2016, 20:08

Ingame: Sev
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby [FGS]Chees » 13 May 2016, 22:17

:bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: TheWolf =D>

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby DaniSaggenza » 20 May 2016, 16:13

Blame it on Emily92 she coded my metabolic end product all along :oops: :oops:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shinomegami/

Return to Deus Ex