Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

DARKO PICTURES LEAKED

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 07 Dec 2016, 20:07

Here is it, our fight on euro server:

Here is our group fight from zero augs on EURO server, difference is huge, dont you agree?

What to say about my skills and aiming on EURO, compared to Solid on server where I have competent ping?

Or here, here it is Machete's. Is that not competitive server too?

Here it is, FGS, as you said. Do you remember that one?

Here it is on 17 server. Also not competitive?

You can see here who insults who man? And you constantly rage like that!

AND HERE IT IS WITH YOUR PRECIOUS MACHETE WHO SAID HE CAN DESTROY ME AND IT WAS IN FGS! I HAVE ALSO PICTURE WHERE I BEATEN YOU BOTH!

Rest of pictures where you both lost against me alone and where machete started with 4:0 against me, but later lost you already published in video where later joined Phantom to me and we beaten you guys. So be polite and dont troll ok? I respect you, but you seriously provocate. I hope you know I do not have anything against you. As I said I dont take that personally, I lost against many people probably all in this game, since I played epic ammount of funny games where I let people to beat me and train on me. So basicly with your rage and your constant provocations you provocate me to post here. As you know when I play proper 1:1 fight I DONT RAGE, I DONT TALK. I JUST PLAY. I dont ragequit, I dont spectate, and I dont impersonate as you guys saying. That is drama which you and Sinthetic use. But as you can see from those pictures I am not player who can loose so easy, and even when I loose that is not end of the world. I loose in URT even when I am in best shape. I am not only skilled person in this world. So chill men.

All best and relax.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 07 Dec 2016, 20:21

Yes Kai, you guys really owned me in EURO servers, I SEE NOW, YOU CHEATER HACKER :)

Just kidding :) Just chill and dont fake history. Just because Solid had one fight against me 11:9, that does not mean he will repeat that any time soon. Or anyone else. But I am honest to repeat I will probably loose 60 % of maps in close combat on USA servers and I will win at least 80 % on longe range. That is fact which you can test any time.

On EURO servers I can only wish you good luck. Why? Check pictures and you tell me when I lost last time in zero augs on EURO server? Honestly I dont remember. Maybe my TEAM lost, but I can say for sure I was last time negative in EURO server in 2013.

Anyway please rather focus Kai on things which you do in your servers:

- Kai you constantly saying you dont abuse in servers, but we both know Carlos is not programmer and you programmed that bind metabolic end product in your servers
- Kai you constantly saying you dont insult people, but you and me both know you attacked FITSG right away when he entered in server WITH NO REASON, and when I said STOP IT! Then you first binded text to him, and then you insulted, binded text to me, and kicked me out.
- Kai your moderators in server change abusive nicknames to players (us - me), and since it is your server and you can stop them, IT IS YOUR FAULT. WHy you tolerate that, and why you give power to such people?

So stop it, ZIP IT, and be quiet! I respect you as person, same as Carlos, and same as Anax, but you guys really provocate a lot. Its not that I do not want to play with you guys. I seriously want to play in your servers, but you guys always find some reson to provocate or metabolic end product on me, and seriously I am tired.

Enjoy.

~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby ~TheClown~ » 07 Dec 2016, 20:45

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Anyway please rather focus Kai on things which you do in your servers:

- Kai you constantly saying you dont abuse in servers, but we both know Carlos is not programmer and you programmed that bind metabolic end product in your servers

Incorrect. The mod that initially allowed that was around long before me. I do have my OWN version, but chances are, he'd just be able to use Alex's user control if i didn't, so, pointless. Plus, I can't be blamed for what people do with my mods. I myself don't abuse them. Does Carlos get a bit carried away when he's pissed? Sure, but it was HIS server, not mine. Not my problem.

- Kai you constantly saying you dont insult people, but you and me both know you attacked FITSG right away when he entered in server WITH NO REASON, and when I said STOP IT! Then you first binded text to him, and then you insulted, binded text to me, and kicked me out.

False, ONLY Carlos did. You should have noticed that I kept quiet. I didn't say a word at all, until you rejoined and insulted ME personally, and yes I kicked you then. I kicked. I didn't rebind anything. I got tired of being blamed for what I didn't even do, so you get kicked. Then FITS thought it'd be funny to join my server, spam summons to try n lag it out, and insult us MORE over the IRC chat. So, I got disrespected that entire night, even though, I didn't even DO anything, i was blamed just because I was THERE. I didn't even know he was rebinding anything until AFTER it happened, so is that fair?

- Kai your moderators in server change abusive nicknames to players (us - me), and since it is your server and you can stop them, IT IS YOUR FAULT. WHy you tolerate that, and why you give power to such people?
]
Last time it happened, I wasn't even THERE and I got blamed for it. And the only person i've even seen do it was Dani, who barely plays and has never had any kind of moderator or admin access... And like I say, my server doesn't have a ban list, it's pointless to do with so little players.

So stop it, ZIP IT, and be quiet! I respect you as person, same as Carlos, and same as Anax, but you guys really provocate a lot. Its not that I do not want to play with you guys. I seriously want to play in your servers, but you guys always find some reson to provocate or metabolic end product on me, and seriously I am tired.

Enjoy.

And no, i won't zip it. Not if I see someone blatantly lying about me, my friends, or anything that I know for fact is false.
I never say a word to you in-game until you start throwing around insults and nonsense, but I will speak up if I choose to. I don't provoke anyone, but I've seen many times where you would join servers and within seconds start the usual moaning. I've told you many times, but you never listen, people will chill when you do, and you have to learn that servers aren't going to accommodate to you and ban everyone who insults you. You say you respect players, then ACT on that, don't claim cheats, don't insult, follow the rules of the servers you're on, and everyone will get along fine.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Dec 2016, 03:01

BUT LETS GO TO FACTS:

As you can see Carlos is involved again in that crap together with your friend ANAX, dont blame Dani, he does what he does, but your friends do same and even worse metabolic end product, he knew who that guy is and they do it planned, and together.

And besides its not Dani who insults people, banning them because of your provocations. Funny how you say noone is banned, when me and FIT had long range banning system for lot less than Anax and Carlos doing to other people. But for them that does not apply, only for other people right?

I SEE NOW YOU, YOU HACKER CRACKER, MODER CODER!

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Dec 2016, 03:04

I dont go in life of other people, and I dont judge to anyone. I will not even say what I think about that, specially when they said I WILL BE BANNED ON DIE'S because he hates me (funny I never argued with that man at all, same as never argued with Poor and I know them for years), but he said he is their good pal and I will be banned. Hm so I know them 4-5 years, and they will ban me because of 2 guys, who: INSULT, IMPERSONATE, MOANING AND RAGING? Seriously?

Anyway no comment, even if that happens I will at least have more reasons to kick ass of some people and post a lot of videos on internet. Ps: Even if they post how they killed me on one map unarmed, I will post how they both lost in 2 maps, so dont even bother, their shame is even bigger, specially because they did it to me on map where they disarmed to me all guns except pistol. Dont know how they did it, but they did.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Dec 2016, 03:05

To all honest people I can only say, see you in game people and all best.

~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby ~TheClown~ » 08 Dec 2016, 10:46

At this point, if you get banned from anywhere, you deserve it. Haven't you realized yet? Or are you still thinking that if EVERYONE bans you, its because of some massive conspiracy to "hinder your gameplay"?

Occam's Razor wrote:Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.

Meaning, you get banned, the simpler explanation, the one where you don't need to assume crazy stories and jump to 50 different conclusions.... the simple real explanation..... is you deserved it, because if your terrible attitude.
Even your buddy FITS can see that, at this point, you're the only person who can't.

I hope you stick to your promise, and never post here again. All you do is disrespect me. You have some growing up to. Learn to get along with people, learn to take a joke, learn what real disrespect is, take some anger management courses, figure out what's really important in life, stop blaming everyone else for your own problems, and stop wasting my time.

I personally, don't care what happens in-game at this point. My server is a chill out zone for messing around with mods. You're welcome to play there, I don't care. Do or don't, it doesn't bother me. But I will have zero tolerance for your insults and disrespect now.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby anax » 10 Dec 2016, 18:09

Darko, what the MAJORITY of players call a "bind" is a key-bind that performs more than one action or command at the same time, or one command follows another when the pressed key is released. You don't understand what the word bind actually means, YOU do have binds, everybody has KEY-binds, when you press 9 to get your medkit, that IS A BIND, it's just set to the default original key, which you CAN change in the menu, or by typing "bindkey" followed by the key name and then the command you want, like "Bindkey Q Activatebelt 9" Changes your medkit to be on Q instead of 9. If you think this is cheating, you truly are retarded.

Back to what most players mean when they openly call something a bind in an accusatory way, as you do, but without the backward reasoning.. A "SNIPERBIND" like what [R] clan members use, allows you to pull out the sniper and then toggle scope and fire at exactly the same time, this is somewhat close to cheating, but it isn't fully game breaking yet. It's just lazy and removes ACTUAL aiming skill that is tied to how you're supposed to use the scope zooming mechanic, it reduces full power sniping to nothing more than click on head when cross is red, and this is where I actually AGREE WITH YOU, you dumbf*ck!

So yes, you have (normal, "ONE BUTTON -> ONE COMMAND" ) binds, but you just don't understand how the game works.. I press right mouse once to bring out sniper rifle, i press again after that to toggle scope zoom on or off... i press left mouse to fire, yes, a completely different button. I didn't know this was called a super bind!! :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby anax » 10 Dec 2016, 18:34

Also I know you'll find some way to moan about it, actions on the number keys don't show up in the in-game menu, so here they are. Can you tell me, since your such a genius, what is so strange with any of these binds??? #-o

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby synthetic » 10 Dec 2016, 18:37

OMFG, you REALLY don't want to get me started on binds again. Just don't read the metabolic end product he is writing and reply with lolcatz:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby anax » 10 Dec 2016, 18:50

synthetic wrote:OMFG, you REALLY don't want to get me started on binds again. Just don't read the metabolic end product he is writing and reply with lolcatz:

XD! Idk why I bother, it will prolly just go right over his head.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 10 Dec 2016, 19:21

Yay, Keybind sharing!
Mine are those.. :-D
Code: Select all
NumPad9=killall projectilegenerator
NumPad8=summon ammocrate
NumPad7=admin set boxsmall explosionradius 16000|admin set boxsmall explosiondamage 3000|admin set boxsmall bexplosive true
NumPad6=summon rocketwp
NumPad5=summon greaselspit
NumPad4=summon dartpoison
NumPad3=summon projectilegenerator|admin set projectilegenerator projectileclass rocketwp
NumPad2=summon superrocket.weaponshrinkpistol|summon superrocket.ammoashrink
NumPad1=playerlist|ping
NumPad0=admin opensesame

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby synthetic » 10 Dec 2016, 21:29

wasnt there some way to killall actor or something? I seem to vaguely recall something fun like that. Also level info bwaterzone true|spawnmass fish

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 10 Dec 2016, 21:54

synthetic wrote:wasnt there some way to killall actor or something?
Indeed, after that command the server was unplayable until restart.

synthetic wrote:I seem to vaguely recall something fun like that. Also level info bwaterzone true|spawnmass fish
Sounds like fishes flying through the level! :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 12 Mar 2018, 11:03

From what I heard (and people admited to me), they had bind which: Changed gun + zoomed.

In case od medbind worked like: Change to medkit, use + change back to gun.

Those 2 are for me superbinds. I see much more people used it in 2017, and I am in close combat zero efficient to those guys, I lost 2 games againt FGS and R guys using those, pardon for FGS I know he did. In short people like me are forced to snipe, so I managed to win only using distance in third game.

Conclusion 1: Either I am less insane than in 2012 (could be), but in URT I have more insane results.

Conclusion 2: You cant fight the moonlight, keep the distance cause superbinds changed the game, and againt regular binds that I could neutralize with that 0.5 sec delay, now I have for sure over 1 sec delay. No way to overperform that in close combat. They heal so fast you dont see at all. Enough said.

Return to Deus Ex