Summer 2017 DXMP Games

Author
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby Sike » 26 Sep 2017, 14:09

I can't believe people still play this game! 8-[

Valgothy wrote:Oh and for your info, ATDM is a modded gametype as well.

BTDM is the real DX.
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby synthetic » 18 Oct 2017, 13:24

We played every day all summer! :)

As some might've noticed, announcements were made pretty much everywhere, from discord games were launched several times a day and 6-8 player games were the norm, peaking i think at 12-14 during best games. ATDM mostly but occasional 0a during off hours.

Some people have asked about matches, but I realized we had ca 2 teams of active players and friends who struggled to find enough active members for roster (as we got greedy and wanted to get as many teams as possible), and instead of having 2-4 wars between old friends we instead opted to have 200-400 games. I think it was good tradeoff :) It also pissed me off a bit that some teams who made practically no effort to play at all wanted the matches more than those that actually played every day.

I myself haven't played since Sept, 3 months of active games was good enough effort for now, I think dani and fear are looking after it now.

(@ sike: start listening normal music

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby DaniSaggenza » 18 Oct 2017, 22:47

As of today, game is still pretty active thanks to Discord and some peeps are having games in a daily basis, I still encourage everyone to join our Discord server since you can find a huge playerbase there and most of them are willing to have some matches for the lols.

Server has Anax, Cozmo and Fear as admins, I myself am not active since I've moved and I have to deal with few things before I can get active at gaming at all, hope I can start having games in some months or years.

GGs to everyone who made the game get back from the dead this summer, it was a nice experience.

- Dani

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Oct 2017, 19:37

There would be more people if 2 from those 3 are not admins. But well that is just me and my 5 cents. When I see one of those as admin, red alert kicks in. Last time he was loosing against me in Sev's before 1-2 months he entered into admin mode, and I left out. Reason is simple, he would ban me from Sev's server, spawn medkits (5 of them) as always, or abuse in admin mode. Not first time. As I said that is just me.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Oct 2017, 19:38

I wonder why only trusted and honest people like Cozmo are not admins. I cant believe that people with so dirty history still have moderator or admin roles in this games. That says all about this society. More than enough.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Oct 2017, 19:42

Also please look who left? More than 50 % of listed people in this gameplay tournament has dirty history except few of them. Cozmo is legit good guy, polite user with brilliant behaviour and always was correct admin. Most of others abused in past or bullied people. I dont know, so I wonder what is point of those tournaments since 50 % are abusers who for sure still abuse, rest of 30 % are past abusers, and only 20 $ are legit people? Just saying. I know for sure I would never be invited and kicked out anyway, but you people realize that some of us will never humiliate to enter in the same room with some of those. Just saying. I dont have anything against anyone, but I aint stupid and I have enough of crying when I play how I "duck) too much, or similar crap when they are loosing. Just no point.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Oct 2017, 19:42

Have fun.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby synthetic » 24 Oct 2017, 11:04

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby DaniSaggenza » 30 Oct 2017, 21:38

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Cozmo is legit good guy, polite user with brilliant behaviour

No Cozmo is a hoe I can tell from experience :alc: :alc:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby synthetic » 02 Nov 2017, 03:27

Also, I think your story about Cozmo will change when you actually play against him. What you say is absolutely true and he is a fantastic chap, but he is also about a magnitude better player, which tends to be a problem for you :-D

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby Fear » 07 Nov 2017, 17:38

Holy shite Darko is back, hi mate! <3

I don't know why i'm in your bad books even to this day, but er, mature up a bit, come on the Discord for a trial... and have a chat with us like a normal guy, you're more than welcome.

*uncontrollable lip quiver*

2004-2014
Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby Psycho » 17 Nov 2017, 15:01

I want to play more but suddenly one day some of my keys stopped working on my laptop. Shift doesn't work and a few numbers don't work. What's strange is that the numbers that don't work also don't work on my numpad. Anyone got any ideas what it could be?

I think the DX community should crowd fund Darko a prostitute

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby [FGS]Chees » 17 Nov 2017, 20:29

I rekon its broken bro \:D/

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby synthetic » 18 Nov 2017, 08:56

Psycho wrote:I want to play more but suddenly one day some of my keys stopped working on my laptop. Shift doesn't work and a few numbers don't work. What's strange is that the numbers that don't work also don't work on my numpad. Anyone got any ideas what it could be?

I think the DX community should crowd fund Darko a prostitute

Dell laptop or something? http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/65236-35 ... ys-working

Check last replies, theres some good suggestions there. I'd try the bios, diagnostics, and-or trying to dust it somehow, but sounds like a frequently reported software problem tbh, especially if you find its the same keys not working for you as for the others.

edit: or get gamer usb keyboard off ebay ;)

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Mar 2018, 18:41

synthetic + psycho, to waste words on you 2 is waste of energy, so will let it there.

ABOUT COZMO:
- Played with him, epic player, aware of his skills, win or lose never had problems with him. Great programmer, great person, great gamer. Dont know who says what about him, hes great person, always was great in conversation and game with me.

In short to those who dont know me, as rookie I was annoying as all of us did sometimes, but most people confuse my skills with fake Darko's (some were strong some weak, but whoever was i beaten them many times in front of all) and people confuse my behavior with insults of people who impersonated me.
Most of you are actually not capable to understand how good i was or how I dont insult. I had problems only with abusers, and based on abuse proofs I was right about some people and not delusional as many smiled on me.

There is big ammount of great players that never had problems with me cause they knew me. Ask Karky, Poor, Die Unknown, Patrick, B-Dawg, LoX, Cozmo, VoiD, Bam, Duke, EdH or ZxC clan if they remember ever me to drama with them 1:1 or in team or to insult them. You will see interesting different things than what most of you believe about me.

Fear, will do my best, have broken finger, so I am at least 45 days out of serious gaming or fast typping. Mostly i just come in games and watch others, cause either I can walk or shoot on place, not both, soooo..... Only fun for me.

Return to Deus Ex